What would you do?

So, we just got married recently and DH has done a complete 180 since...and not in a good way. He was looking for work and has completely stopped. He was a SAHD, but had supposedly decided he wanted to go back to work. He's been so nasty to me and the kids. He snaps about everything, he's more quick to spank, he curses all the time, he yells, etc. He has been keeping up on the housework, but that's it. I do EVERYTHING concerning the kids...baths, bedtimes, diapers, getting them dressed, etc. I don't know what to do. I can't even talk to him about it without him being a complete jerk.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe he's stressed because he can't find a job? It's not an excuse for his behavior, but it might explain it. My DH has been out of work for over a year and he has been depressed about it. Doesn't snap at us though.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My DH has been out of work for nearly 2 years. We have gone through some very tough times. Every so often I sit him down and lay it on the line. He needs to know how you feel. Be nice about it.
    nangel5

Answer by nangel5 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2010