what age should my daugther should be cawling??

my daugther hates being on her belly everytime i put her on her belly she startes 2 scream & i wish i knew why she doesnt like it. I try 2 put her on her belly atleast once or twice a day &* she puts her head down & criess. she'll be 8 months in a week.

freshcutwifey

Asked by freshcutwifey at 5:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It depends. Every child is different. My Son started when he was about 10 months, my daughter started when she was about 7 months. Your daughter will start when she's ready. Be prepared to chase her from now on!

Hope this helps a bit!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Each child is different for example My daughter started crawling at 9 months and was walking on her own by 10 1/2 months my 1st son crawled at 10 months and walked at 11 months but I have seen babies crawl as early as 6 months and as late as 11 months so it depends...
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• There is quite a range of what is normal for a baby to start crawling. I know one baby who did not crawl until 10 months. Is she rolling over? Sitting up? Does she have regular pediatrician appointments? Get your dr's opinion if she is not doing any of these things.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• She should start to crawl between 8 and 11 months. Roll up a towel and put it under her belly when you put her on the floor since she does not like to lie on her tummy. Get down on the floor with her and face her, let her look at you as you talk to her, play with her and amuse her. You might also need to show her where her elbows belong by putting them close to her body so that it will be easier for her to push up.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 5:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• yea she sitts upp & yea she goes to the doc every 2 months & her doc sed 2 give her more floor time
    freshcutwifey

Comment by freshcutwifey (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My son is 8 months and he isnr crawling ether. My sisters son didnt start until he was 10 months.
    Coltsmommy2210

Answer by Coltsmommy2210 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• She'll do fine! The baby I sit for hated to be on his stomach. Then all of a sudden he was up on all 4's. Enjoy!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2010