So EMBARRASSED

So, my husband is not around hes doing some more training for the Army. He's in OK. Well Iwent to send him a nude picture of myself... well I got a new phone yesterday... I totally sent it to one of my friends!!! PLEASE SOMEONE KILL ME NOW! (luckly it was a girl friend and I called right away and told her to delete it and not open it, of coarse I had to tell her what it was AAAHHH) Go ahead and get a laugh out of my pitty. ;) Damn fancy phone touch screen crap.

kiansmom0423

Asked by kiansmom0423 at 5:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing, but at least it was to your girl friend and not a BIL or FIL or someone else! oops!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• at least you knew who you sent it to -haha.. my luck I'd get a call from my dad or something ugh..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Lucky you knew who it went to. lol
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 5:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• FYI, make sure those pics are deleted from your phone if you ever take it into the store for any reason... I know someone who got a new phone and asked them to transfer her contacts into the new phone for her. Well they thought they were being nice by transferring all the photos as well.... and the guy was even nice enough to double check and make sure they all transferred.... talk about embarrassing.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 5:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Lmao, that would be horrifying! At least it didn't go to a family member or something or your whole contact list- THAT would be a nightmare!
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 5:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• lol you poor thing
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• At least you didn't send it to your Grandma!

I have a story too. When my husband and I first started dating I went away for a month to go visit my grandma. My grandpa had just died and I was there to help her out and keep her company. So at about week two I was sitting in my room and my grandma comes in with a weird look on her face and says I think this one is for you and handed me a card. She had been opening condolence cards and opened the naughty card my boyfriend meant for me. OMG! I about died of embarrassment!

SO I am right there and know how embarrassed you are. :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• hahaha that's happened to me to but not as extreme
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Oh wow im sorry :(
    giraffegrl1980

Answer by giraffegrl1980 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• On my phone the picture just comes up on the screen. He could be with anyone.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:54 PM on Oct. 21, 2010