What is going on? (about periods may be tmi)

I've been off my bc for about 3 months. My first period was a week or a week 1/2 late (I know to expect my cycle to be weird for a while), the next was two days early, real light and spotty at first and then was normal (I had a negative pregnancy test then, too, just to be sure), and its time for the third one (could have started as early as Monday), and for the last few days I've been having cramps and bloating - everything like usually happens, it even feels like I'm ON my period, if that makes any sense - but it hasn't come yet.

I took a pregnancy test within the last couple of days that was negative, but I'm starting to get anxious waiting. What do you all think? Should I have my husband get another test or do you think my period's just taking a little longer to come on?

Oh, and (maybe tmi), but we haven't really done anything in about a week, just because I don't like to when I'm waiting for AF to start...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Health

• If you were pregnant..the test would have said so because its not too early at this point. I would say that your period is just taking it's time coming. It can take up to a year to get back on track. Most women don't go that long..but just keep in mind that it will be kind of off for a while.
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2010