what do you think about...

Dakotah Elizabeth for a girl? I am set on Elizabeth as the middle name...it's my mom's name and it's my middle name and I really love the name Dakotah, but someone recently told me that they don't really flow together...what do you all think?

Baby.Fremd7

Asked by Baby.Fremd7 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Baby Names

• Nowadays..the 1st and middle name don't have to "flow" anymore. Lots of people are naming their babies with the mom's maiden name as the middle name, etc. I think the name you chose is great. And people shouldn't give their nasty opinions. If you wanted to name your baby something crazy like "Bertha Mae" or whatever..that's YOUR choice. haha. good luck!
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I think it's cute! Don't listen to other people! There's always going to be someone who doesn't like the name you pick, it's rude that they tell you that though...
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 6:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Your baby your choice... I always put some spin on my kids name to make them unique though like in your case i would go with something like Shakotah liz but the name you chose is beautiful :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:16 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Dakotah Suzanna sounds nice also. sleep on it.
    LunaLovegood62

Answer by LunaLovegood62 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I like it! And like was previous said. If you like it go for it, who cares what others think!!
    willkanmom

Answer by willkanmom at 6:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2010