What is your dream wedding??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 6:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just had my dream wedding on October 2!

MommyHess

Answer by MommyHess at 8:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I'd love to get married at Disneyland.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Already married, but if we had it to do all over again ...

We'd get married on the beach at sunrise. We'd both be barefoot. I'd have on a white muslin or lacy like dress. My hair would be down and blowing softly in the sea breeze. I'd have a single flower (rose, orchid, lily). He would have on white linen pants, cuffed up at the bottom and a silky black shirt, untucked so that it ripples in the breeze. It would be just us, the official, and two witnesses.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• *IF* I were to ever get married again, I'd like it to be on the beach. Guys in khakis and white shirts, ladies in sundresses, wildflower bouquets and crowns, barefoot.

But seeing as I don't plan to ever marry again.... maybe I'll just throw a party that way one day!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Very small country wedding with family and friends and a gathering in my home...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• It would take way more space than this to explain it properly, but here's an overview: Outdoor in the late autumn or even into winter (with heaters, though), colors are red and black (me in red, him in red, everyone else in black, maybe vice versa), we both have capes, my bouquet is black roses with one large red one in the center, my dress has a corset top, it's a handfasting, and our cake is dark chocolate with a raspberry filling and layers varying between white chocolate and cream cheese icing, with raspberries on the outer border, and black and red roses on top around our centerpiece thing, which I would like us to work with someone to get one custom designed for us.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• i would love to get married at disney world and wear a disney princess wedding dress
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 7:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• my dream wedding involves my DF, the man of my dreams. Other than that, I couldn't care less. I could get married in a paper bag in an alley as long as I was marrying my DF
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Marrying Billy Ray Cyrus.
    No, really, realistically. I'd be happy w/ a dream honeymoon. We really didn't have one cause we didn't have a lot of money. In the mountains somewhere. Maybe horse back riding and hot air ballooning and stuff.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 12:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2010