Do you ever ask a contreversail question to get actually answers but then get accused of trying to start drama??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 6:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in About CafeMom

• yes!!
    i posted a real question about issue i was having
    i was called a troll, and all answers after that first troll call just went on and on about trolls
    i had to repost and say in question that it was real and i was not a troll

it was about the man i WAS with wanting anal on him
    everyone screamed troll, as i was really wanting anyone to talk about this, because i was so shocked that a man would want this, i was hurt, confused and basically sexually turned off...anyway, after a while, a few women chatted with me and helped me through this very hard issue, an attempt at couple therapy and the process of leaving him
    thanks to the women who helped me out
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Certain subjects will ALWAYS get drama, whether that was your intention or not.... Not much you can do about it.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Yes, I am going to let it go.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Yep...I was also assumed to be a liar once in one of the questions I asked.....strange people in this world....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• yes, i've been a racist before ..a bigot..many things..i don't care. I actually kinda like when i piss someone off so bad they swoop down so low to calling me names. Just shows how ignorant they are.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Just let it go if you do. If you respond it will probably make it worse. I hate drama and ignore them and move on when I read one. I want nothing to do w/ it. None of mine have yet and I hope they don't. I believe certain subjects start drama like the debate category that is why I try to stay away from there.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 12:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• only a few times with a really touchy subject. But then again, my question may have come off as harsh because I expressed my opinion as well in the question and some people don't like that.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2010