Error with the IE cafemom toolbar?

While using IE my cafemom toolbar keeps asking me if I'd like to update. Not every once in a while but with each new tab and each new widow. Why is this happening? Can it be stopped?
I'm having NO issues using Mozilla FoxFire.

mom2trewife2vic

Asked by mom2trewife2vic at 9:02 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in About CafeMom

• You need to contact CM (cafemom) using the contact us link found at the bottom of every page and report your issue to them. They, CM, will be able to help you!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 9:09 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Hi mom2trewife2vic,

Make sure you are using the latest version of Internet Explorer. If you are still experiencing an issue, please use the 'Contact Us' link on the bottom of any page and describe the problem you're having so we can look into it further.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 12:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Took me long enough, right? I ended up uninstalling the toolbar and reinstalling it. Problem solved. Still don't know what caused it. Thanks a lot, guys!
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 7:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2008