DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING TEENS UP IN A.M.?

MY SON IS 17 AND AT THE LATEST HE GOES TO BED AROUND 11 I ALWAYS HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET THEM UP FOR SCHOOL CAUSE I DONT GO TO WORK UNTIL 9 WELL I HAVE CREATED A MONSTER HES SO HARD TO WAKE UP TODAY I USED A WATER BOTTLE AND HE STILL LAYED THERE MAD YES BUT STILL! I HATE STARTING MY DAY OFF LIKE THIS WITH HIM, WHAT CAN I DO TO GET HIM TO GET UP?????????

barabra

Asked by barabra at 9:04 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• Oh.. there isnt really anything you can do about it. I dont know a single teenager who wasnt like your son. ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• He is just being a teenager. I know when I was in High school I hated waking up so early but once I was up it wasnt so bad. But it could be a bigger problem if he really is fighting you about getting up. Maybe something happend, depression, etc. Good Luck though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• There's only two ways to get my son up in the am yelling "FOOD!" or "TIME FOR HOCKEY!" lucky for him I am now a SAHM so I make his breakfast.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:26 AM on Oct. 29, 2008