what's the best way to keep a souffle` from falling?

dancingmoon84

Asked by dancingmoon84 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I hear that you need to keep it in the oven for the exact amount of time for baking and do not open the oven door for any reason until it's time to take it out-just what I've heard-I have never personally baked one.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Do not let the children run around the oven.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• thank you. i thought there was a magic wand i could buy and poof it every time... lol... take care.
    dancingmoon84

Comment by dancingmoon84 (original poster) at 6:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• It's going to fall no matter what. When it starts to cool after it comes out of the oven the air bubbles in the egg foam compress and that's why it falls. What Queenofscrap says is correct, and I would also make sure it goes straight from the oven to the table so it can be cut before it falls.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 6:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Don't open the oven once it goes in, until the timer goes of, then let it rest in the oven, once you turn it off.
    BirthMomof2

Answer by BirthMomof2 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2010