what would happen if i......

had sex before my yeast infection was completely gone. i have been away for over a wk and we want sex so badly but i told him we can't. although i can take care of him in other ways that doesn't help me much as i can't have him take care of me. it's been 2 days of treatment then tonight and we usually have sex on fridays or saturday with quickies during the wk. i don't want to prolong healing if that is what happens. has anyone done it anyway and it didn't affect them? i also got the one day treatment which i thought would help relieve it sooner but it doesn't. next time i'll just save my money with the cheaper 7 day treatment. with the one day treatment though it's much stickier so i don't want to disturb it, (assuming it's stuck to my inner walls)does that make sense? any one who has gone through this please advice me. thanks in advance

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Health

• Its not so much the concern for you as him. You could give him a yeast infection. I managed to give my DH one before we were even aware I had one to begin with.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Use a condom then

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2010