How can I talk to my husband about this problem with out him getting upset?

my husband and i are in a bad finacial bind and we have over 800 in bills to pay and with the income its only about 700 ... well he wants to out on halloween and said he will go with out me if i cant find a sitter... my DH is not a bad guy just going through alot.. PTSD and he works full time and goes to school full time while i stay at home on bed rest with our next one.... i just want him to understand how much we need to pay right now b4 they foreclose on the house... (internet for school reasons) any advise will help ty ladies... and please try to be nice!!

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 9:25 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• just sit down and discuss the bills.... It's not hard to understand that the bills are $800 and we only have $700 income....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 9:29 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• He is your husband, just sit down with him and tell him. I think he will understand. And he should understand it that there are other things right now with higher priority.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 9:27 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Tell him that for now, you need to delay gratification. Focus on getting the bills under control. Then you can go out and have fun. It is no fun when you are worrying about how you are going to pay for that fun.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 29, 2008