What would YOURS be like?

Okay, so we've all heard about man caves and stuff, right? Well, if you were to be able to have a WOMAN cave, what sorts of things would you have in yours? I would have a Bose sound system with my classic rock, books, my crocheting stuff, wine and my coffee, just to name a few.

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 7:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would want the room soundproofed.....and i dont really know what more I would want other than to not here my kids....lol
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 7:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• A soft place to sit and read, and chocolate.

Answer by Bmat at 7:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• oh so cool, never even thought about it....

i would have to have a pedicure and manicure station, tv w/ all myfave shows recorded, a huge tube w/ water jets. a stripper pole (bc i would love to learn how to dance (but just for me)) and some exercise equipment.

and probably a bed so i could just take a nap away from the chaos. yeah, def a bed.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 7:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I do HAVE a woman cave-upstairs-all mine-it's my craft room-all my scrapbooking supplies, desk, shelves, crochet and knitting bag, futon, TV, computer, chaise lounge, I think all I need in a mini fridge...lol.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 7:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• *hear* sorry :D
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 7:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• hmm....i would have a potter's wheel, a kiln, an art desk, a good shelf to hold all my beads & crafts, a fridge where i keep my vodka, cranbetty & OJ. A good stereo system for my Ipod, HUGE windows where i get lots of sunlight, i'd have my banjo ready to play, maybe a huge flat screen TV to play video games on while my pots & mugs are cooking in the kiln or cooling down. And, i'd have a nice lazy boy chair for my DH so that he can sit with me if he feels like it while i play with my crafts.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I would have the kitchen & greenhouse in the movie "Practical Magic".
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• The room would be completely not kid friendly and no animals either..lol. Huge screen tv and holding cloth bagsurround sound. A pillow top bed with a feather comforter. A bar complete with cappuccino maker, a small fridge with an ice maker,,lol, its my dream. 100% sound proof. ahh  there I am,,,off to my woman cave,,bye ya all

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 7:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I have a woman cave....and it's referred to as my cave.....it is a small room that is girly....it has a twin bed, a chest to keep things in, my laptop, my tool bag, and some personal things I don't want anyone touching nobody is allowed to go in there without permission, not even for a second, and if I am in there with the door closed the rule is I don't want to be bothered, and if anyone tests it, I don't answer them.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:16 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• ooooooo! I like the green house idea! Yes, i would have one of those attached on my room. I need to have plants thriving to be a happy person!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2010