how many halloween decorations do you put up?

i was driving down a road today and seen this house that was all decked out..it was a sight to see that's for sure..i think all the kids will love it when they see it BUT...it's just not for me..i usually put up window stick ups and we get pumpkin bags to fill will leaves and put in the yard..and our usual pumpkins after we carve them..so how far do you go with halloween decorations?

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 7:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• I usually just decorate the outside with a straw bale, some pumpkins and a mum. That's it for me. I am usually too busy trying to get set for Christmas. I love decorating for Christmas and have been known to put the tree up the week before Halloween before. I want it to last as long as possible!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I usually just put up window clings, a few carved pumpkins on the porch, maybe a couple nic naks in the house.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• m-avi that's cute ...O i wish everyone could of seen this house today..lol..it was a sight ..just way overboard for me i think...lol...maybe im just lazy when it comes to that stuff...lol...i love xmas too ..but usually just some lights outside will do it for me and not too many..but enough..but my tree goes up usually the day after thanksgiving...lol
    gracelessstar21

Comment by gracelessstar21 (original poster) at 7:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2010