Did anyone

say anything nice to you today?
Who was it and what did they say?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 7:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I get told almost every day when I work at one of my schools that keeps me the busiest, that I am the students' favorite sub :) I also had a student tell me today that she liked my eyes. :) I am very blessed to be so appreciated at her job (outside the home)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I babysat my Gr-Kids today and my DD told me she loved me before I left. She tells me that every call, every e/mail and every visit. Everyone should tell their family they love them," We Are Not Promised A Tomorrow."
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Hubby always tells me he loves me, calls me his Sweet Girl and thanks me for taking such good care of him, even when it's a night like tonight and all I did was heat up microwavable frozen dinners! He still acted like it was a gourmet meal! He's the best hubby!!!
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 7:57 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• DH thanked me for the chores I did around the house. Makes me feel good knowing he noticed, because he doesn't always notice. If he does he doesn't always verbally appriciate the things I've done. So today I was happy that he noticed.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Yes, one of my long time client said I looked great.(Female client!)
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• A lady janitor at the casino always speaks to me and today she says' " you have lost weight,you look good, don't loose any more, i don't think i have lost weight, but the thought said she said it, made me feel good.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 2:26 AM on Oct. 22, 2010