Is it bad luck to have tarot cards thrown out into the garbage by someone else?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 7:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I.d. K it might be bad luck for them, because if someone threw mine away Id beat their butt.

Although I know for a fact its bad luck to steal them... A friend stole a deck of mine....
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Really? Wow to steal someone else's tarot cards is really low on the totem pole. I am sure bad karma followed ensued.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 7:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Yeah I agree with the above post. I think it depends upon the intent. If they belong to you, you can cleanse them and remove the ill-will. and they'd be good a s new. But if your the one throwing away...I wouldnt. Giving them away to someone that would appericiate a nice deck would be beter. You could return them to a mystic type store so that they would know what to do with them. That would be better iI think.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 7:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• This happened when I was really young. It has always been a thorn on my side.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 7:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2010