What is the best way to get rid of bad luck?

I had identity theft, stalking and also was robbed in the past 17 years.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Wear, or carry with you, a yellow stone and a green stone. Both colors bring good luck and prosperity. Cleanse them in water purified by salt first. I gave my sister a piece of gold jade and a green adventurine to wear after she was fired from her job. Within days, she had a new job. And LEARN from these terrible experiences. Learn how to get through them and learn to be careful about what you put out there. There once was a world where you could trust EVERYBODY and nobody tried to steal from you or hurt you. But that is NOT this world. Naivety is not practical in this world. Be cautious and suspicious. It will keep you from having to go through more things like this!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:59 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My best advice is STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!!!! Whatever is behind it, the more you think about it, the more power you give it. And even if it isn't some kind of curse (which I highly doubt that it is), the more you think about bad things happening, the more you open yourself up to them. So, just try to think positivly and see what happens.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I agree with spiritguide. You are essentially making the luck yourself by putting your energy into it. Things happen you take the good and the bad. Let's face it some people suck. You can't control them so protect yourself. Switch your line of thinking and you'll soon see "bad luck" disappear. You could always try the usual run of the mill stuff lucky rabbit's foot, four leaf clovers, evil eye protectors, horseshoes, and coins. I do think it will stop when you stop feeding into it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:48 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Go to a psychic or have one of your paegon friends perform a spell to remove it for you... you could always try removing it yourself.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 10:26 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I would pray and get on my knees. Ask God to help me. Give it all to him surrender it. He will be faithful and He is waiting for you.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:09 AM on Oct. 22, 2010