"Should I move in or move on?" Pt. 2

I posted that Q originally & several of your answered. Now that I have moved on (physically) he quickly went back to his ex that he dated when I was pregnant. She was 16 & he was 28 at the time. It took no time at all for him to go back to her. He said he wanted to be w/ me & did not want her. I knew this was a lie & I finally got him to admit it. I told him that I never want her around my son. (He's w/ her a lot & never watches our son.) It hurts a lot less this time b/c I knew what was going on. But it does sting a bit. How do I cope? How am I supposed to deal? Like I said, I wasn't blindsided like when I was pregnant, but I am a bit hurt. What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• You just live. Each day will get easier. You know you are better off w/o him and the more you are gone the better it will get.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 7:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Of course it hurts, and it will hurt for a while. Eventually, you will begin to truly move on & live your life w/out him. If you have court ordered visitation b/t him & your child, then unless he or she is proven unfit, you wont be able to prevent him taking your child around her. You may need counseling to help you deal w/ your feelings. That's okay too. Otherwise, keep busy, focus on yourself & your child & the rest will fall into place in time. Hang in there (*hugs)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Honestly, I would take him to court and I would get full custody of the child and force him to pay child support. That will help greatly when you know you're draining his pockets while you get your child all to yourself. Sounds bitter and cold, but what did he do for you when you needed him, right? I honestly think that it'll take time for you to get over this. It does hurt regardless of how long you knew or if you knew at all. It's not easy to experience someone being unfaithful, lying, etc. It hurts deep down inside. However, you have to know that you are soo much better and deserve soo much more. He doesn't need you, want you, love you, care for you, or respect you. However, there is someone else out there who will and they're worth soo much more of your time then your ex. You just have to be strong and know that everything worked out for the best, because he's out of your life as far as the relationship goes.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:47 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• itll get easier; just remember that what he did to you, he'll do to her. He's her problem now - you got lucky!
    nappeal

Answer by nappeal at 9:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Let me get this straight...he was dating a 16-year-old when he was 28?
    He's an ephebophiliac and you're better off without him.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:51 AM on Oct. 22, 2010