LOL

my 4 year old was squatting on the potty tonight, im like "what are you doing?" and she says "boys stand up when they pee." and i say, "yes, they do. but little girls sit on the potty, and little boys stand up to pee." and then she aks, "do boys stand up when they poop too?" lmao i DIED laughing!

what's the funniest thing your child has said lately? ;)

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL!!! We need to write down the funny little things our kids say. Someday we could fill a book! My 8 y/o tells me about a conversation w/a classmate- when the other little girl says she would marry a banana. My dau says, "If you marry a banana you will have baby monkeys!" :P
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• iasked her "who likes fish sticks?"
    i raised my hand
    she copyed me but put hand to forehead like she was saluting

just happened a minute ago
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:51 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• This happened a while a go, but for some reason I thought about it earlier today.
    DS,now 11, was 9 at the time and a very good family friend, a retired Command Sergeant Major of the Army, was chewing on a straw because he had quit smoking. Well, DS turns to him and asks," Are you teething?" I couldn't quit laughing and the look on our friends face was priceless.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 7:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Last July 4th, my youngest daughter (2) was getting into a bag of chips and her dad told her no. She turned and looked at him and she said, "Don't No Me." Hubby and I about rolled over in laughter.

When my oldest was also about this age, we were leaving Sea World and she kept saying "yes, no, yes, no." My husband looked at her and told her that she was conflicted. Well, she tried to say, "No, you're conflicted," but that was hard for her to say and it came out as, "No, you're a faggot." at the top of her lungs and a whole bunch of people turned to look at her. I thought it was funny, but I was sooooo embarrassed. She had no clue what she said obviously....and thankfully. She's 11 now and I don't think she knows the meaning of that word even now.
    ajrobbins

Answer by ajrobbins at 10:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2010