What was the last movie you watched in a movie theater?

Was it worth the money you spent?

Anna92464

Asked by Anna92464 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• Toy Story 3 in 3D..It was WONDERFUL! My son's 1st 3D movie he loved it which made the price worth every penny!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 8:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Dispicable Me.
    Yes, it was worth it. It was very cute, but I would say it was worth it if only in the fact that my kids were entertained for a few quiet hours.LOL
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 8:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Toy Story 3 ... and yes it WAS worth it!! I loved it.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Social Network. I so loved the interaction by the two for the first maybe 10 minutes of the show. It was exciting.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• dispicable me pic. Pictures, Images and Photos

I saw it twice. The first time with my sister and nieces and there was a guy who laughed super loud at everything. My sister was so annoyed, but I thought it was funny because he was just like my husband. Sure enough, when I went with my husband and boys, my dh laughed just like that guy and in the same spots.
    It was quite cute and funny.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Alice In Wonderland

And yes, very much so!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (which we saw for our 9th wedding anniversary in January 2009).

I guess it was.  It was kind of long and I was already exhausted so I almost fell asleep and couldn't concentrate.  It was interesting, though.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I don't go to movies much, but the last one I saw in a theater was 2012. I know, I know, crazy, huh? I do have to say the special effects were great on the big screen, though!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Alice in Wonderland for me too. It was good, but I did leave a little disappointed that it wasn't as 'dark' as the previews had led me to believe. I would have waited til DVD if I'd realized.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Toy Story 3. It was DS first movie inside a theater. It was very much worth it.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2010