I need help improving my libido!

My husband and I used to be very sexual people, but after I had my daughter and got on birth control (Nuvaring), I seem to have little interest. I tried to chalk it up to being a full-time student, full-time employee, and taking care of the baby, but even when we do have sex, I just can't get into it.

Help please?

MommyHess

Asked by MommyHess at 8:19 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Health

• I absolutely HATED the Nuvaring.. I would talk your ob/gyn because I had the same thing happen to me on the Nuvaring (not to mention the nasty infection it caused).
    Lisa.Price

Answer by Lisa.Price at 8:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I didn't like Nuvaring either. It made me really depressed. About the libido, spending some personal romantic time with your so and lots of foreplay helps. Try and make it a point to set aside personal time for both of you to spend together as often as you can. Also, maybe it's time to try something new in bed. Check out Pureromance.com. They have great products for women's sexual health. Good luck. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Thank you. I am already changing my bc. I am waiting for my doctor to get into a training session so I can get the Implanon. Not very many doc's out here (San Diego) are trained for it.

I will check out that website. Thank you!!
    MommyHess

Comment by MommyHess (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• No problem. I hope it all gets better for you soon. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Mine didn't come back until ds started sleeping through the night... also getting a vibrator or masturbating more may help..worked with me at least :)
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2010