food for the baby shower?

im looking about 60 people coming and my mom and grandma is making the food and none of it goes with anything.their making a pasta,meatballs, potato salad,and chicken.i dont like the food choices and every time i say something i get yelled at..so what should i make that would be a side dish or anything to go with it.

or do you think that sounds ok? were gonna also have chips and stuff to munch on..

liljess09

Asked by liljess09 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• you can get cupcakes,make little sandwiches,lil smokies with bbq sauce,dip for chips..theres quite a bit you can do
    MIASMOMMY1229

Answer by MIASMOMMY1229 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Get baby veggies and mini cupcakes. Chips and dip, also pretzels and dip! I also like the tea sandwich idea.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 8:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Little sandwiches are almost always a hit, barbeque little smokies, deviled eggs, a fruit platter, and a veggie platter. Good luck. I hope it goes well.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Baked Mac and Cheese would go nicely with what they're serving.
    A fruit salad with a marshmallow or Whipped cream dressing. Or simple cut up fruit on a platter with dressing for them to choose from.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• i also have a cake my aunts making me its just geting to stressed for me im only 19 weeks n the baby shower is in 22 days..
    liljess09

Comment by liljess09 (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Well you have Italian and american cuisine. I would definately say a SALAD. It doesn't sound like it doesn't go together at all. I would say a European Salad and an American Salad. And the baked mac n cheese someone already mentioned would go with the American food and garlic bread with the pasta. :)
    FinaOrlando

Answer by FinaOrlando at 11:32 AM on Oct. 22, 2010