Baking soda and water for down there being smelly?

Yesterday I asked a question about haveing an odd smell down "there" and someone replied to use baking soda and water for a bacteria infection. I was wondering if anyone knows exactly how to use the baking soda and water?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Health

• I think you need to go see a doctor. Most of the time if it's a bacterial infection you have to get a prescription to get rid of it. Plus it could be something else and I wouldn't take a chance with a home remedy. You don't want to douche because you'll just push the bacteria up higher. Good luck and go see a doctor.
    minsern

Answer by minsern at 9:45 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• ABSOULUTELY...IF SOMETHING SMELLS....YOU BETTER SEE THE DOC....AND FOLLOW THE PREVIOUS ADVICE....ABSOULTELY NO DOUCHING....
    Anonymous

• I agree with the previous posters, don't take a chance with your health, see a dr.
    Dianne1259

Answer by Dianne1259 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2008