Have you ever read something completely shocking on FB? What was it??

I looked at a friends page and noticed someone else posted "I just killed a little kid and left him down by the river. I'm tired now." I was completely shocked! OMG!! Someone else commented that they had just called the police with a JK following and LOL. It is completely ridiculous what people think is okay to joke about especially online where anyone can read it.

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This reminds me of the recent stories of what Jennifer Petkov posted on her facebook page - she's a REALLY disturbing woman, if you haven't heard about her, I encourage you to look up the many stories done on her and her husband Scott lately.

However, statements like the above should not be made on the internet and the cops should have been called. We don't know what is a joke and what isn't anymore. I'd rather have the cops check it out and find out it was a joke rather than some kid actually dead in a river. In my area, kids have been bullied and one kid was recently stabbed. Before the kid stabbed the other, he posted a threat on his facebook that everyone took as a joke - until he stabbed the kid). I think we need to take a lot of things more serious than we do.
    ajrobbins

Answer by ajrobbins at 10:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• im sry but if i read that on facebook i would have callled the cops!!!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 9:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• one time someone posted about their water being turned off so they had to go to their friends house to "drop a load" and then apologized for stinking up their friends house!
    kayteebug93

Answer by kayteebug93 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I may have called the cops. I atleast would have left them a mean response
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• The weirdest thing I've seen was one of my ex-coworkers had posted about the huge crap he took earlier one day before work.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2010