Conspiracy Theories

Okay, so I am a huge conspiracy nut. I dunno, something about them makes me go hmmm. Anyhow, there is one huge conspiracy theory that I want some opinions on....Have any of you ever heard of the Illuminati? Do you believe that they exist? The whole idea of them is extremely interesting and when you research them, it will seriously cause you to go HMMMMM????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• explain? what/who are they?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• http://www.jeremiahproject.com/newworldorder/nworder02.html
    This link offers a logical history of the Illuminati

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676
    THIS one is simply fun, although some parts of me do believe that Lady Gaga is some sort of alien lol.

The Illuminati is an organization that was created in 1776 that nowadays is believed to hide behind the cloak of the freemasons. Basically, it is thought that they are looking to band together the most rich and powerful people in the world to work as their "puppets" to form a new world order.
    BTW, I am a Christian. But conspiracy theories are just so much fun!
    JourneyToANewMe

Answer by JourneyToANewMe at 9:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I've read about them in Dan Brown's novels (DaVinci Code & Angels and Demons). Not sure I believe they exist, though.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• For the most part I don't believe in the illuminati, but sometimes things happen to make ya think.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Exactly duckigrrl...and I do love things that make me think....
    JourneyToANewMe

Answer by JourneyToANewMe at 10:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Anything is possible. That's what makes conspiracy theories so interesting. I don't necessarily believe them, but it's interesting when there is information that backs them up and makes you think.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I do believe in all of it and if you want to add to the list check out "bohemian grove" on google
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2010