question about crystals

is there a crystal to protect againest hurtfull comments? and negitive reactions?

that seems to be all i'm getting lately and seriously i'm tired and fed up and need a little pick me up because before long i'll end up setting here crying because some people just seem to be mean.

oldfashionSAHM

Asked by oldfashionSAHM at 9:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Anything black like onyx or black obsidian will protect against negative energy. Clear quartz will boost the effect. Kyanite is good to carry because it never needs "cleansing". Rose Quartz is decent too. Though rose quartz is more of a calming stone.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I agree with 2autisticsmom. Rose quartz is a beautiful pink stone that will calm your emotions and help lift your depression. Any obsidian or black stone will protect you from psychic attack (I found mine in a bag of decorative stones at WalMart.) Hematite (the silvery black stone that is often used in magnetic jewelry) is also good as it's shiny surface reflects negativity back to the originator. An affirmation is important to have, to go along with the stones. You have to realize that these rude and selfish people don't matter--nor does their opinions about you. They don't know you or what you have to deal with in your life. They are ignorant and petty and their karma will come back to bite them in their stuck-up asses. Repeat this, "I am the goddess, I am the magick, I am the power." You are the embodiment of the goddess. Honor her--and yourself!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Negativity is all around us and unfortunately you need to shield yourself. I don't know if crystals will stop people from saying things but some can push negativity back to where it cam and some can absorb it.
    There are many crystal that absorb negative energy but the truth is it sounds like you want some protection from that negativity. I can sit here and list a bunch of stones but it will not help you. What you have to do is go to a shop and pick it out yourself. Feel the vibrations that is the only way it will work for you

.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I'm not sure what crystals are.....but I hope you have a better night. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I agree with Cheveyo1, there are many crystals that help with negativity (though they wont stop people from saying mean things on here) go to a local store and go through the crystals and see which one calls out to you. If you need too google what crystal does what before you go so you have an idea of what you are looking for. And you also might want to smudge your home to help get rid of negative energy.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Good answer Cheveyo1~

Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 11:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• works4mom.com it's not even people on here that are being mean and hurtfull it is people IRL. people on here i can just blow off. but when it comes to family that are mean and hurtfull because they don't agree with something i say or do. like me being pregnant with #6 and the stupid comments they make because they think i need to stop having kids when i'm the one caring for my kids not someone else. I'm the one that buys their cloths, food, and pays the bills. me and my husband does it all and we don't ask for anyone to help us out. yeah times get hard but we still care for our own. seriously if i knew they was going to be mean and hatefull about it i wouldn't have said a word to them just like i'm not telling my in laws for the same reason. but my dad has been most supportive even though he don't agree. which i why i told them. not for my step mom to fire back saying we are crazy and need to learn where babies come from.
    oldfashionSAHM

Comment by oldfashionSAHM (original poster) at 6:09 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Oh for pete sake grow up! NO I'M KIDDING!!

Don't take anything people say on this thing seriously. People come on here to show off that they know it all! Its easy to be an ass when you don't have to look someone in the eyes.

But really, if you are sitting here crying because some arse was mean, you may need a little time away from CM or go to a group where people are generally nice. Or turn off the computer and do something fun, get your hair done, take the kids out for ice cream. Remember there is so much more to life than CM.

But most of all DON'T listen to the jerks on here! You're better than they are!
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:00 PM on Oct. 21, 2010