Trying to get pregnant for the first time adult content

I'm trying to get pregnant for the first time and was wondering if anyone had any advice. I have questions about things like using lubrication, working out, and my diet. Any help?

jb1663

Asked by jb1663 at 9:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Health

• Get the book Taking CHarge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler.

Lubricant is usually okay unless your partner has low sperm counts, then there is a lube called "pre seed" and I've heard it works. Diet should be healthy, full of fresh fruits and veggies, whole grains and lean meats. The Brewer Diet is great for pregnancy. Exercise is great, and you can do whatever you feel comfortable doing for as long as you feel comfortable doing it :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• lots of people try to hard and do too much to get pregnant my best advice is to not try at all and just have passionate or meaningless sex whichever is ur preference !!! trying to hard causes stress and its harder to conceive if you are stressed out and running around as for ur diet i dont really know but im assuming healthier the better? lol good luck with ur trying to get pregnant :) i wish the best for you
    mama2jaybub

Answer by mama2jaybub at 9:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Another good book is "Before Your Pregnancy". It's a 90 day plan basically to get your body as ready as possible.
    Listen to your body, as far as exercise goes. Same for when you're pregnant (you'll get light headed easily once you're pregnant!). Eat a balanced diet, and take care of yourself like you're already pregnant- no alcohol, coffee, sushi, etc, because you can get pregnant anytime, and it's not worth the indulgence. Plus, it'll be easier to avoid them once you're pregnant if you're already in the habit (you'll have enough adjusting to do!).
    ENJOY YOURSELF! Try to relax, and not have sex on a clock. It becomes mechanical really quickly otherwise. Make sure you both orgasm; that helps!
    Happy humping! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I have heard to just relax and not put to much thought into it, the harder you try the more stressed you will be, and stress makes everything harder! I have also heard to lay there for about 5 mintues after he does his thing, to give the little swimmers some time to get closer before you stand up and let gravity take it's course on them. I would say that the healthier the better... I however have never eaten healthy or excercised really LOL. I also heard to have sex every other day instead of every day. You can also test your fertility a number of ways, keeping a calendar and checking your temperature right before you get out of bed every morning. Congrats on TTC and hopefully you do so soon!
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 12:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I tried and tried and when we quit "trying" it just happened. Good luck
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 2:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2010