WYR GO WATCH A MOVIE OR STAY IN TO WATCH ONE AT HOME ?

lOViNMOM2211

Asked by lOViNMOM2211 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in

• Stay in!! I hate going to the movie theater. Way too loud, the floor is always sticky, and there is always some idiot talking on his cell phone!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Stay in...it's cheaper
    ajrobbins

Answer by ajrobbins at 9:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Home for sure. I can get up anytime I want, wihout missing any of the movie. It's all about convenience for me.
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 9:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Stay in & watch at home.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Watch at home... theater seats are so uncomfortable, and dirty! Plus around here teenagers are in charge at the movie theater and that is never a good experience.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Stay in. I don't really like having to find a babysitter, drive 45mins away to the theater, shoving my way in there to find a good seat, then having to share one of my armrests with a stranger, paying 12$ for overly salted popcorn, and another 7 for a drink, weaving my way through the sea of people to go pee,... you get my point, it's just so much cheaper and more relaxing to watch movies from the comfort of my own coach
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Stay in that way you can be comfortable, don't have to make your way back home when you are ready to call it a night and the popcorn, munchies have more variety and is a lot cheaper.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I typically prefer stying in. I can watch something that I know I'll love, without having to pay a ton for it. Plus, all the popcorn I want and drinks without paying the same price for one little bucket as I did for my whole 24 count box.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• It depends, if Hubby and I want to see something and it's a date night, we go to the movies... If we want to do something as a family, we rent a bunch of movies and veg out with the kids..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• WATCH ONE AT HOME
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2010