Third pregnancy after 2 miscarriages - help!

Hi! I just found out I was pregnant the other day after having 2 m/c's in the past. With both of my m/c's, I knew before AF was due because of sore BB's. This time around, I have no soreness at all! I'm worried that this is a sign of another m/c since sore BB's is such a basic symptom and since I've had it with all my previous pregnancies.

Has anyone had soreness in a first pregnancy and not in the next? Thanks!

sage12

Asked by sage12 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I did not have sore breasts with my first one. I had terribly sore breasts with my second one and only very mild soreness with my third and fourth. All pregnancies are different. I have a different symptom that clued me in with each pregnancy. So weird.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2008