If you are lactose intolerant what do you avoid?

Asked by QandA at 9:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Health

• me and my kids dont have to miss out they even sell an equal generic brand at dollar general $4 for a box of 32 they have so much lactase enzyme in them i break them in half and take that every time i or my kids eat dairy i can even use the lactaid milk to make them puddings and stuff so we eat like normal but with the help of lactose pills and products they even make lactose free ice creams now and lactose free milk has a longer shelf life than regular milk :)

Answer by 405mom at 4:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My DD is actually lactose intolerant, but uses that fast acting Lactaid and it seems to help her tremendously since she does love all sorts of lactose-based stuff.

Answer by TeensMom07 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Lactose. Sorry I couldn't resist. =P

Answer by karamille at 10:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I use Lactaid milk, and avoid ice cream. Cheeses and yogurt don't bother DS or me.

Answer by musicpisces at 10:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Well, milk and eggs, and ice cream are things that really seem to bother me the most.

Answer by m-avi at 10:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Avoid anything with dairy.

Answer by Adelicious at 12:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2010