How do I find a job.....??

How do I get a job when I have No babysitter and NO money for daycare?? I need a job BAD but I dont have any friends where I live and no family either. I have asked here on CM and other local mom groups to see if there was anybody willing to help at least watch my baby while I go fill out applications and do interviews and I would pay them once I land a job and get paid. NOBODY responded anywhere... My husband cant take off work because we need they pay. I have put in applications where I can during the weekends and evenings but need to try some Temp to Hire places during the week. ARGH I feel like hitting my head on a wall... I cant drag my baby with me to do interviews.. I cant get anyone to watch him... I cant get a job without going out during the week... This is CRAZY! I also have a 7 year old I would have to find care for when there is no school... Most daycares apparently dont take kids over 5 :-( UGH....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• If it makes you feel any better if I were close to you I would babysit.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 10:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Contact an in-home daycare. They may be willing to work with you. You can even offer to help out with the other kids before or after your interviews to "make up" for the pay.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Contact your local work force center. They will help you with temporary child care while you fill out applications and go on interviews.. They will also help you with job coaching, interview skills, etc -- what state are you in?
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• call your local welfare office, they'll have state certified sitters so you don't have to worry , and make sure you get a job that's while your 7 year old is in school so that will help a bunch .

pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 10:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Have you ever thought about working from home? I work from home, and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:15 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I do pretty much the same thingas CEO mom but different company. Still no selling, no stocking and great team to work with.
    I had been stuck in a dead end job and couldn't find anything better because of daycare. Its a very viscious cycle ( need money to pay for babysitter but need babysitter to find the job). If I am in your area ( Greenwood, IN) let me know and I would always be willing to lend a hand. If Not (((HUGSS))) we all need one of those everynow and then :). If you ever are interested about staying at home and earning money from there; please let me know. Its definately worth it!
    wolfmomma30

Answer by wolfmomma30 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• We have a blog with jobs and free ways to make money!:-)
    Earnings In A Basket
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 25, 2010