Just wanna know what you ladies think....

My aunt and her husband has been apart for like 6 months at the most... well see they both are seeing new people and tonight my aunt gose behind her boyfriends back and talks to my uncle again which is so wrong in my eyes.... But she was telling him she wanted to come back home and that she loved him ect.... But he told her he had to talk to his girlfreind tomorrow when she came back from her moms house and he would let her know something about them getting back together tomorrow do you ladies think they should be talking to each other behind there partners backs? And really should they even get back together? my aunt drinks all the time and for my uncle he is just a sweet man that we all love but they have had worse problems when they were together fussing problems ect.... Dont get me wrong i love them both but what they are doing is WRONG..

Asked by Heather9601 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I think that they are the only ones who know for sure what the right thing to do is. I hope it all works out for the best.

Answer by Kword at 10:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• If they are still married there is nothing wrong with them talking.

Answer by duckigrrl at 10:28 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• It is unfair to the others for sure. But, if they are still married and may want to work it out..thats awesome and they should. But I agree, if they are still in love with each other, it's unfair to allow someone else to get emotionally attached.

Answer by hw1977 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• it's like that movie "it's complicated" sort of. great movie btw lol.

Answer by iluvmybabe at 12:17 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Yeah, I agree with hw1977. If they're married, it's great if they can make up. If they love each other, what's wrong is that they're with other people, not that they're talking to each other.

Answer by Adelicious at 12:43 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Just curious, whose side are you on? If I were your uncle, I would tell her that she needs help for her drinking problem and that he shouldn't even reconsider until after she gets the help that she needs. Besides, It's not up to his girlfriend to decide what he should do.

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:09 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I'm not a fan of dating someone who is still married, so I think their "partners" have no place to get mad.

Answer by Ashes0813 at 1:28 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• How is this any of your business? Stop being so bloody nosy. Who are you to judge what is wrong in someone else's life. Keep your opinions to yourself. Honestly can't stand nosy relatives

Answer by CassyzMom at 7:31 AM on Oct. 22, 2010