Do you think this is just a pregnancy scare or what????? Please help...

Long story short, our lil girl is two. With her, I still had somewhat of a period, and the home pregnancy test as well as the Dr. office showed negative. (4x to be exact) The only way they found out I was preg. was by doing a ultrasound probe... I was over 2 months along when we found out... ok now, last month, I had a short cycle, maybe 2 days really. Since last Friday I have been really sick to my stomach.. Took a preg. test about 30 minutes ago and it was negative. Was it bc it is at night time? HCG hormone stronger in the morning??? It was the First Response ones, so it wasn't because it was cheap... Forgot to mention that I was supposed to start around the 10th of this month.. what do you think it is?? Has anyone had this happen before as in not being able to detect the HCG hormone? I had ultrasound pic's 2 prove it & still got a neg. on home pregnancy test with 1st pregnancy... Any suggestions??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• For some odd reason, some women do not show thhe HCG in their urine. Alot of times it takes a blood test to see..or ultrasound like you said. If you were supposed to start on the 10th, you should go to the doc and tell them exactly what happened with your previous pregnancy. HCG is stronger in the morning..but if your last period was last month, its not too early to test. Go to the doc for sure!
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I suggest you make an apt with your obgyn in the AM. Good luck!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I would call your ob/gyn and tell them what is going on to be on the safe side.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I agree with the ladies. See your Dr.
    I have a super hard time getting those stinken tests. The only one that has ever worked for me is the digital clearblue test. I was 2 months with my 2nd and still couldn't get a positive with others. With the last 2 kids I use the clear blue and I was shocked it actually said pregnant. I understand your frustration!!
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• you should contact your obgyn and explain what is going on
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 3:03 AM on Oct. 22, 2010