have you flown recently?

my camera is a BATTERY EATING MACHINE. My son and I are taking a short day trip on a plane next month (only 24 minutes in the air!!!!!!) but heading to a large international airport. If I have a crapload of batteries in my purse is that going to be a problem? Obviously I plan on taking tons of photos and videos of my sons experience and want to be prepared

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 10:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Travel

• Put the extras in your check in bag and avoid any hassle
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• You might want to call security at the airport before you go just to be sure. I'm not sure how to answer that one!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• 1 1/2 weeks ago. if i remember right, there were only limits on rechargeable batteriess. i had a laptop case with about 8-10 AA batteries and nobody said anything. but i remember something about either rechargeable ones or nickle cadium ( spell right??) what airline are you flying?? we took jet blue a few years ago and was able to get pics of the boys in cock pit! a once in a lifetime thing! have fun!!
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 10:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• What airline are you using? Check out their website and they should have a list of acceptable items for carry-on. Good luck. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• We have carried on batteries lately without any issues.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:17 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• i've carried on batteries without issues, but its always ideal to call and ask first
    MillieJ

Answer by MillieJ at 1:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2010