A brief history of NPR's intolerance imbalance

Oh yeah, they are REAL fair and impartial, NOT!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/10/21/brief-history-nprs-intolerance-imbalance/

jaycietaylorgma

Asked by jaycietaylorgma at 10:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• NPR is way out of touch and their reporting is very often purposefully miss leading
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• They are, and these are proof of that.
    jaycietaylorgma

Comment by jaycietaylorgma (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• misleading....it is misleading....not miss leading. Ha.

This source is FOX NEWS! THEY are always MISLEADING. AND twisty turny and dishonest and prejudiced.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Kerp, you really don't say anything of substance, but at least you are consistent. I'll give you that. You never change your tune, just the same ole' rhetoric, but at least we can count on you to never say anything worth reading. Thanks for not disappointing.
    jaycietaylorgma

Comment by jaycietaylorgma (original poster) at 10:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• The article comes up with seven distinct incidents of people saying debatably off color things in the last 18 years who may or may not have had a contract with NPR and certainly not contracts as commentators who were paid to give their opinions, and that's supposed to prove something!? I generally like and agree with Juan Williams, though I disagree with what he on Fox that caused NPR to sack him, and I don't like that he seemed to switch up his opinions depending on whether his audience were Fox viewers or NPR listeners. That said, Juan Williams is a pretty liberal guy, y'all would have your knickers in a serious twist if you knew what he thought about a lot of things.
    annabellelee

Answer by annabellelee at 10:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I would listen to Fox News over the Commie News Network (CNN) any day of the week. At least I know on Fox, I'll get the TRUE story.
    jaycietaylorgma

Comment by jaycietaylorgma (original poster) at 10:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• A Fox news link on NPR being biased? lolololololol OMG. You are brainwashed.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Nope, fraid not, Stacy. Not brainwashed,actually getting the story out there. So sorry liberals can't handle the truth. Guess it really does hurt. Hm...who knew?
    jaycietaylorgma

Comment by jaycietaylorgma (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Dude, what is wrong with you. Are you really so partisan that you can't this story is weak at best and incredibly biased at worst? I'm all for investigative journalism, how many controversial/offensive things we could come up with said by Fox people in the last few years, let alone 18? More than 7? Oh, but it's okay because you agree...
    annabellelee

Answer by annabellelee at 11:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2010