Do you think they are right?

Hi,
I am 28wks. I went to the doctor yesterday because i was having BAD pain and pressure but i knew that the oain wasn't contractions. Well when i got there the nurse made me pee in a cup and she sad i had a UTI and it was a bad one so that was probably the problem. But the dr. never came in and saw me. I wanted to talk to him and have him check me or something you see i had a c-sec 10m ago so i am extremely worried that i wont make it full term. Well last night and this morning i have had more pressure like i feel like she is really pushing exspeacially(SP?) when i get up. Do you think they are right and its just the uti or do you think it could be something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hmm...I'm actually not sure : / The reason I'm answering is because I'm 32 weeks and I'm having some weird sort of pain and pressure in my pelvic area. It just started recently, too. It's not contractions or anything. I have a doctor's appointment today and I'm going to ask what they think. I figure it's probably just because my baby is getting bigger and gravity is pulling her down more, but I'm not sure.

I hope they figure out what's wrong and get you treated! Pain is never fun :(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:23 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Call you doctor's office, and request to be seen by the doctor. Tell them you are concerened, and would like to be checked. They should see you. Did they give you an antibiotic for the UTI?
    hutch2579

Answer by hutch2579 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Yes they did. Give me one the same thing that they always give am and yet i never get rid of them while i'm pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Just go back in and ask that the doc see you. Let them know that you have some concerns and you want to be reassured. They are used to that. I am sure they will have no problem checking you out.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:56 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I agree...call again and ask to specifically see the doctor.
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 12:18 PM on Oct. 29, 2008