I am from a unique family how about YOU? :)

I dont know if unique is the right word for it but definitely not the usual norm... I was raised by my Father.. My mom died when I was only a month old. She was 33 when I was born... My father....he was 57. YEP... 57. I have a half sister that is one year younger than my mother and a half brother that is 3 years younger than my mom. They are both of course on my fathers side. My Mother had a son who was 8 when I was born... my other half brother. I have 3 nephews... One is 2 years OLDER than me.. one 2 months YOUNGER than me and one that is 13 years younger. My grandmother on my fathers side was born in 1887..... By the way... I am ONLY 32 years old... Hows that for CRAZY!

OkieGirlKatrina

Asked by OkieGirlKatrina at 10:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• WOW!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 10:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• wow that is crazy
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I got some stuff crazier. I am 26...My mother is 42, my grandmother is 60. My grandmother had 2 children with each husband, my mom being the oldest. Her second child was adopted by her sister (my great aunt). Her youngest two children are 2 years older and 2 years younger than me. My mom's father married my mothers best friend who was 17 at the time and had my youngest aunt who is 4 years younger than me. Both of my grandfathers are felons and have both been in prison. My great grandfather committed suicide in his car in 1950 when my grandmother was a few months old. Her mother raised 12 children alone in the 50s. I have first cousins by blood who are second cousins by law.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I am 48. I have a sister that is 45 and one that is 20. My children are 27 and 22. Right, older than my sister. In fact my sister was only 16 when my daughter had her first which made my sister a great aunt at 16!
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My dad & step mom started dating when they were 14. My dad & his older brother didn't get along. My step mom & my dad got in an argument when they were 16. My step mom (being the bitch that she is) decided to hit my dad where it really hurts & came on to my dad's brother... & it worked! They "did it". Meanwhile.. my dad & my "stepmom" get back together, but SM finds out she's pregnant & it couldn't possibly be my dad's cuz they haven't ACTUALLY gone all the way yet. My SM marries my dad's brother (AKA my uncle Ted). My dad is devastated... decides he will go out with my step mom's arch nemesis & he'll make a big deal about it to piss her off. Meanwhile.. my dad knocks up my bio mom "by accident" so he marries her. Meanwhile... a few other kids are born between my step mom & my uncle & dad & bio mom (including me). Blah blah blah, long story short, 2 divorces later Dad & "Aunt" get married... then divorced & dad is alone. Grrrr
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Crazy! I have an older bro 10 years my senior and a younger bro 14 years my junior. Older bro has a dif dad and lil bro is adopted. My mom is also adopted.
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 11:30 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Wow
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 8:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2010