How do you know if your still in love with your DH/SO???

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 10:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• At this point in my life I am not "in love" with my DH with that butterfly all the time feeling. It is a comfortable love. I could not imagine my life without him, nor would I want to even think about it. We are companions, lovers and true friends. We give each other support when needed (well, 95% of the time.) And are there for each other. It is a much more mature and enduring feeling than just the butterflies (which I do still get when we've been separated for a time by work or travel.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:54 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• It makes me sad to think of my life without him.
    nangel5

Answer by nangel5 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Well, that's more of a maturity thing I believe. I don't think anyone can be "in love" forever! As far as I am concerned the "in love" feeling is more of a fading thing and what remains is the true love of it all. True love is something that grows and will last forever.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:47 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• same as nangel5 plus I love spending ever minute with him...well maybe not literally every minute lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Love changes over time. That exciting, butterflies in the pit of your stomach feeling does not normally last. Love changes into something more comfortable and if you are really lucky you become best friends who want to be together.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2010