Yellow Discharge?

I've been having really thick stringy yellowish green discharge since I got my period at 12. I know this is TMI but if I don't actually stick a finger in & pull out the big globs of it, later that day it'll feel like i've peed my pants because it all comes out at once. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this. I have been to the doctor, had paps & everything but still nothing. Also if I feel around I have little bumps on my cervix, could they be causing all this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Health

• Does the discharge have a smell it could be Bacterial Vaginosis. I went to a gynecologist cause I knew something was wrong with me down there, well this gynecologist diagnosed it as a yeast infection so I took the perscription and still had some symptoms so I went to another obgyn and they said I had Bv so maybe you should try a different gynecologist and let them know you wanna be tested for Bv and Hpv.
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• You may have HPV...that can cause the bumps on your cervix. As for the discharge, some people are so "dry" they need extra lube...consider yourself one of the lucky ones ;) I'm the same way...I just wear a thin pantiliner everyday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I have the same problem...I have been to the doctor and they say its nothing..but maybe check it out...
    Anonymous

• It's kind of weird but it smells a little like onions. I don't eat them very often so that can't really be the reason for the smell.
    Anonymous

• See another OB/GYN for sure...you most likely do have HPV hence the bumps....and you will have more discharge if anything is abnormal down there. As far as having a lot of discharge...some women just do, but the color and stringy puts a big red flag up to me. If it was just normal ole clear or even white discharge, I wouldn't worry but it sounds like you do have something going on.
    Anonymous

• Oh yea you do have a bacterial infection or somethign in that nature. Normal discharge is clear or cloudy with no smell at all, get a second opinion froma different obgyn and make sure you tell them you need to be tested for bacterial infection and to check and see if you have hpv. goodluck
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2008