Teen Mom - Amber

Anyone else think she is on drugs? I swear she acted like she was high thru that reunion show. And what was up with her crying? It was like she was trying to make herself cry but when she couldn't she decided to just pretend she was crying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• I wish they would just put her in jail already.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I wanted to punch her!!! She has a flip switch for the water works all season I wanted to just jump through the screen and lay down the pimp hand... lol oh and that creep she hooked up with too... "can i borrow the car" really?!?!?!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 10:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• She was as high as a kite. I feel so sorry for that baby. I don't think she wants to keep the baby as much as she just doesn't want Gary to have her. Which is sad.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• She is definitely on drugs, not just perscription either. I also think she was trying to hard to cry. I did not feel like she was sorry or feel any remorse from her at all!
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 11:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I didn't get the impression she was on drugs, but I do think she has deep rooted psychological issues she needs to take care of.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• She's crazy, someone should do something before she hurts Leah
    FL_Mommy_2

Answer by FL_Mommy_2 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2010