What type of person would you say this is?

A person wants to adopt there partners child but at the same time give up their rights to there own child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• That shows me that she will do anything to keep a man over keeping her child. A person who does nothing for the child, but does everything for the man will usually go to any lengths to keep that man. Even if that means accepting their child as their own. There are people who have children who don't care about them and think they're a burdon on their life. However, if it means keeping a man to make them feel important and loved then they'll accept any child.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:49 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Without knowing the circumstances behind each decision, it's difficult to answer.  My first reaction-something isn't right.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 11:01 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• How could anyone possibly comment on this without knowing more details? Obviously the way you lay it out you want everyone to say "a terrible person!" But how would we know?
    Jemma4000

Answer by Jemma4000 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My Ex-husband,,,he actually did it.
    Yozhick

Answer by Yozhick at 11:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• twitsted? But I don't know the whole story.
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 11:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• From the little information here, I think something is up. But since I don't know all of the details, it's hard to say. From the sounds of it though, I think it has something to do with the person being gay?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• need more details.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 22, 2010