when is enough enough

here's the skinny of my story. married for over 10+ years and i dont know where my husband lives. he says he can be reached by cell phone. what do you think? I met him one day and tried to follow him but he dodged me. Do you think he is living with another woman ... why doesn't he just come out and say it?

thuy55

Asked by thuy55 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Are you married to a man that you don't live with? What? I need much more info.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I take it you are separated? Well if you are not together it really should not matter if he lives with another woman. I would say the changes are good that he does if you have not been together for 10+ yrs. If there are not children involved or child support issues then why worry where he lives?
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:14 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Well hon I hate to tell you but you are only married on paper. This is not a marriage. He obviously is avoiding you for whatever reason. I would file for divorce and move on!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• omg why is he not living with u and if it like u say there is most likely something fishy going on
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 11:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• WTF? Explain more.
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 11:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• That's a rough description of the situation. As far as I can tell your marriage is over if you're married to a man who avoids you and doesn't live with you.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:47 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I'm confused. You're married and don't know where he lives? It should be with you. You tried to follow him and he got away from you? Based on the little information, I would definitely wonder what he's doing.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Sounds like an awesome arrangement. How did you do it?
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 7:07 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i agree - we need more information !! There are plenty of places to look for information on him yourself - find out where the cell phone bill gets mailed to, google his name or e-mail address on the computer and see what comes up, search the www.411.com website and see if he has a land line in his name (and hope it has an address). Also, try a search at the local library to see what comes up under his name in the local newspaper. GL - tell us more, so we might have better suggestions for you. I think probably most of the others are correct though, he is probably living someplace with someone else that he wants to keep hidden from you !
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 8:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i agree with everyone else we need more info to be able to help you because it sounds strange to be married for 10yrs and not living with your dh...so more info please
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:55 AM on Oct. 22, 2010