Is there anything any moms on here have tried to lift their breasts without surgery?

I have recently lost over 70lbs and my breasts are not attractive as they once were. I even purchased something online that is supposed to work with firming and enahancing my breast. Has anyone esle tried anything like this, and has it helped? I have yet to receive my shipment, but im crossing my fingers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Wow, thats a lot of weight. I can see how that would make your breasts saggy. I don't think that anything is going to help with the excess skin other than surgery, but you can make sure they are well supported. Keep them up. I had breast surger in 02 and it was great. I had tissue taken off as well as a lift. Hope all works out for you.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:54 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• sadly, there is no such thing...it's all lies. Just wait until you are done having children, then get surgery. DO NOT DO chest exercises. That makes it worse. Just wear a good bra all the time and use firming lotion (choose all natural over chemicals).
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 2:32 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I have to disagree with the Chest exercises not working, I too recently lost weight and I have been lifting weights in the gym for my chest. You have to also work your back to firm those muscles as well. I love my boobs now!! I'm not saying its an easy road, go to the gym get a trainer, most gyms offer free trainers for a couple of sessions. Pick their brains, let them help, that's their job. Get a good bra from kohls or walmart expecially when working out!!
    determind

Answer by determind at 11:47 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I work out and it has helped my breasts...but it doesn't help the tissue sagging part it just tones and firms the pectoral (sp) muscles which in turn does add a bit of lift...
    Congrats on the weight loss!! You must be very proud of yourself!!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:54 PM on Oct. 31, 2008