You take my breath away every time i see you???

Does this happen in REAL life or is this just in movies??? I f you don't feel this way does it mean your NOT in love???

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 11:03 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• nope. it just means you're not overly dramatic :)
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I feel that I am madly in love with my hubby. He does take my breath away at times, but not everytime I see him. Sometimes looking at him annoys me or makes me laugh, but I am truely in love with him.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:11 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• LOL that is exactly my feelings dancingintherain and yes he still does make my heart flutter ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• IDk....its true for us.....
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My BF of 4 years is like that, but I don't have to live with him !!! I think it would be different if we saw each other more than every 2 weeks or if I had to tolerate his crap every day - I only get the good parts !!!
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 8:29 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I may not say it happens all the time but I find my self smiling when he comes home, I love to watch him sleep sometimes, I get the flutters time to time, I get the overwhelming feeling of love at times. Does it happen all the time I see him no. But I do love my husband very much.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2010