WOULD YOU EAT FROGS???

have anyone ever tasted a frog??? if you did what does it taste like...did you like it??? i have never and i would never...lol ewwwwwwww

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 11:06 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• lol were u watching the last jersey shore???
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Frog legs yes. They taste like chicken.
    Jemma4000

Answer by Jemma4000 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I've been wanting to try frogs legs for years, but never had the chance... Really, there isn't much I wouldn't try at least once.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I tried frogs legs once when I was a kid. I remember they tasted like chicken. Haven't had occasion to have them again, and I haven't had the urge to make them myself, though my market does sell them. They are expensive! Chicken is cheap, and it tastes like chicken too ;)
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 11:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My son and my dad LOVE frog legs. They serve them on a buffet here.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:14 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• If it didn't look like frog... I might try it. I've heard that it's actually pretty good.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• FUNNY STORY ! I used to think I would never eat frog...well one friday night my then first husband came home from work wanting to take me out to eat...so we drop the kids off at g-mas and we go to this all you can eat buffet...now my then husband didn't want me to lift a finger and went an got me a plate of food.....It was piled high with alot of things well there was this one thing all crispy and looked kinda like an onion ring...asking then hubby what it was he said to try it...I did and I kid you not it was something like chicken and asked him what it was....... he said it was FROG LEGS!!!! if he would have said anything else I would have liked it but the idea of frogs...eating FROGS!! I was done....never will anybody get me a plate of food, lol, but i lived
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:21 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• No way!!
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 11:06 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My dad loves frog legs, but he's a coonass who also ate an armidillo
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 11:26 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• ewwww they do i love chicken...but i think i would DIE if they bring me a plate of frog legs...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Oct. 21, 2010