how can i get my son to potten train, some day he will, with no problem, and some days he act like he can't, please help, thank you, god bless

i don't know if i should but him on pullups or keep he in pampers, he just turn 3, and i have try everything, he is the only one of my children that i had problem with potten training. i want he to be train before christmas, that will be a great gift (smile)

brown-justice

Asked by brown-justice at 10:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• he might not be totally ready just take it one step at a time and one day at a time. it took my oldest son until he was almost 4 to really be committed to using the restroom. ive him time and praise him each time he does use the bathroom.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 11:36 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• offer a treat when he uses the potty and try getting him to go to the potty every 30 min even when he doesnt have to believe me it worked for my 2 yr old he "went stinky" in his potty the other day for the first time
    RussoFamily

Answer by RussoFamily at 2:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2008