I have more experience in the bedroom adult content

i love my husband and would never dream of cheating. i love having sex with him and god bless him for trying. mean while my ex was a waste of time and basically a waste of space but he was great sex and taught me tons.my husband being shy and sweet has only been with two other people. one was in high school. i dont know how to get him to try things without seeming like ive done this before or that ive been around the blcok a time or two. Any ideas?...

bethann9988

Asked by bethann9988 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• try getting him a little tipsy to loosen him up a bit to try new things. My ex was very shy in the bedroom at first, but after lots of practice (LOL) all of the sudden he opened up and was much more comfortable experimenting. Maybe watch some porn together, if you're into that, or just flat out discuss what you both like in the bedroom and what you want to try. Patience and like I said, practice!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Thank you and when he is drunk its easier. im serious when i say he is shy n lbasically no sexal past. he is adorable in that way but also a pain! when we got together we basically had to start at the basics and it still doesnt take long to get him off. but on the up side he thinks im like a porn star...one that doesnt do anything! lol!! so he has come along way but we are still so far off. he jokes about porn but i dont think he would know what to do if i brought it up. he played sports in high school in college while i went for the more typical style of parties and mornings starting off with me saying what was i thinking.... but thinks for the ideas and im sure he wont having a few more beers
    bethann9988

Comment by bethann9988 (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Can you talk to him w/o him getting upset? Sometimes men want to please us but don't know how and would like our input. Since he is so shy I wouldn't suggest anything to over the edge at first but little things should be okay. I'm sure he wants to make you happy.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:29 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• yeah we can talk i just always get the feeling he would rather think he is my only lover. which i wish was true but facts are he isnt. i just try to make suggestions but make hime think he thought of it. i never know when a good time to bring it up is.
    bethann9988

Comment by bethann9988 (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• My husband also had many LESS than me. He is open for anything in the bedroom. Through the years we have just done things without telling where we "learned" it. Sometimes he comes up with a new move and sometimes I do. I don't think you need to tell where you got the move. If he asks just say you read it in SEX TIPS on Cafemoms.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:38 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I was going to suggest saying you heard about something - a move, a position, whatever - in conversationg with girlfriends or something like that. That way it's just "girl talk" and not something that is from your past (even if it is!)
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• thanks everyone! dont get me wrong we do ok in the bedroom i just dont want to fall into a pattern! lol!
    bethann9988

Comment by bethann9988 (original poster) at 12:15 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• when you suggest something new to try act like its something you've never done before..."i wonder what its like to use handcuffs...it might be fun"...that way, not only do you get to change things up, but he feels special like you're both trying something new together.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 3:00 AM on Oct. 22, 2010