My husband wants the same person he met yrs ago...

i understand that you fall in love with someone and WHAT you have to stay the same...well he changed big time and i change too...i still love him and he tells me he does love me and will never bounce on me...but he wants the same girl he met...WTF people change don't we? and i think i am a lot like i use to be, but with his lack of help and effort how does he expect me to be the same if he changed...

So we have a you changed first BS all the time and we have not been able to decide wtf is going on...we are both stuck on YOU CHANGED FIRST AND YOU MADE ME CHANGE...truth is i am right his wrong...lol =)

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 11:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Did you change, or do you guys just have like a bajillion unsexy responsibilities that you didn't have when you met (kids, bedtimes, homework, bills, house crap)?? It is so hard to stay married, and I totally have that EXACT same fight.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 11:16 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• he met me with my 2 older kids...he leans too much on me and i feel like i have nobody to lean...i am human i need someone...everybody needs someone...if i din't i would be single...don't you think....right...

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I agree! You do need support. HE is not focusing on that is what I meant. :)
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 11:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• sounds like you need marraige counseling or a life coach so that you can see the others side of the issue ......good luck
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:53 AM on Oct. 22, 2010