What exactly makes someone a "star" ?

To me it means a famous person - being that alot of people know them, that they have been on tv, and have money...

So really why does everyone complain that the Kardashian sisters or kate Gosslin arent celebrities? Sure you might not like them and they are not as rich and famous as someone on a movie.. but technically they still are stars/celebs....

This was just bugging me because everytime someone seems to mention them, that is a reason why ( that they are a real star)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree that they are celebs. I also say What are they famous for?

dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• They're only famous for their parents. And AFTER the fact have their own show. Never seen it........but its like David Foster' kids too...no one knew them til the show.

Like Paris was only known for her last name was a nobody til the video.

They were all born INTO money and did not make their OWN til....well........Paris paved the way! LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:54 PM on Oct. 21, 2010