What exactly makes a person experienced in the bedroom versus non-experienced. What do you do that makes you good in bed? adult content

Just curious...what special things do you that makes you feel like you know what you're doing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Oct. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• The feeling you get when your with your partner... if your both satisfied then it's all good....if not "practice makes perfect "LOL
    MichelleBabyBoy

Answer by MichelleBabyBoy at 11:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• lol, I have no idea, but i get alot compliments and clingers. I just think that as I've gotten older I've learned exactly what needs to happen for me to orgasm...So I do it, and apparently my partner likes it too..I can't remember the last time I didn't cum during sex. I'm not self concious at all during sex and say or scream exactly how I feel. Oh and I do kegels haha
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:26 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• actually, I am submissive. I love for my man to be in control. And he likes to be in control, so it works out perfectly for us. Also, I love dirty talk, lingerie, toys. I think being open to experimentation is what keeps us both satisfied.
    Anonymous

• Gypsy..how do kegels help you during sex?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:31 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I think confidence and educating yourself into not basic but expanding your knowledge when it come to what you want AND what your partner wants...Try new things and HAVE FUN...sex is about a role play at times imagination is not far from reality...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Well obviously experience makes you experienced - in all things. I don't know if there's a specific thing I do that makes me "good" in bed. I am just comfortable with myself and my sexuality, comfortable enough to fully relax and enjoy the whole sexual experience. But being "experienced" in the bedroom doens't always mean you're "good". I've been with my hubby for a long time - almost 20 years, and we both know what we each like, what feels good, and we're comfortable enough with each other to express our desires to each other. However, even though I'm experienced, and my hubby thinks I'm really good, someone else might not think I'm as good as he does.

Actually I guess that I'd say what makes someone "good" in bed is being comfortable with themselves and being able to listen and look for cues from their partner about what they like.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:41 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• try them the next time you are having sex, it creates a 'tighter' sensation for him and can help you position your g-spot...this is way TMI so stop reading now if you are squeamish lol. But, if you masturbate, do some with your fingers inside you, it will kind of give you an idea of what he's feeling...and I'm not kidding about the g spot stimulation :)
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I agree with canadianmom... but I have not been with anyone as long.
    In fact.. my current bf is one of my longest relationships... our 1 year anniversary is coming up (a huge deal for both of us). I do agree that comfort level with yourself and of course with your partner is so important. The feeling of liberation.. of not feeling self-conscious or shyness.. and laying it all out there without fear of... well... fear of anything ... is totally key! It's all about trust.. trust in self and trust in your partner!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:47 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• oh and learn new positions..makes things alot more fun :)
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Oh I'm horrible in bed :)
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 7:03 AM on Oct. 22, 2010